ePRIME funds available!
Students from NATO partner nations and partners across the globe can henceforth apply for MILMED COE courses and get reimbursed up to 100% of their costs via the NATO ePRIME system.
ePRIME (Partnership Real-Time Information, Management and Exchange System) is NATO’s official management and education tool for the development and review of the NATO cooperation frameworks (Internet based and password protected).
The ePRIME Partnership Cooperation Menu (PCM) covers the following cooperation programmes and countries:
• The Partnership for Peace (PfP)
• The Mediterranean Dialogue (MD)
• The Istanbul Cooperation Initiative (ICI)
• Military Training and Exercise Programme (MTEP)
• Afghanistan, Australia, Iraq, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan
Access to ePRIME is restricted and subject to registration, you can request an account from your national ePRIME coordinator or the ePRIME database manager at the NATO HQ (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please find below the ePRIME number for each MILMED COE course:
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course – COE-MED-M4-001 – ePrime: ACT.406
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course – COE-MED-M4-002 – ePrime: ACT.407
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course – COE-MED-M4-003 – ePrime: ACT.408
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training – COE-MED-M4-005 – ePrime: ACT.410
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-deployment Team (EMPT) Training – COE-MED-M4-006 – ePrime: ACT.411
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course – COE-MED-M4-008 – ePrime: ACT.412
If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com