MPC WS 2013 Sarajevo
The NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) participated in the Military Partnerships Coordination Workshop 2013 "Together ready for the New Challenges" organized by the Bi-SC Military Partnerships Directorate (MPD), held in Sarajevo from 18 to 22 March 2013.
EpiNATO-2 introduced in KFOR
The most modern “Deployment Health Surveillance system of NATO (EpiNATO-2)” introduced in KFOR
Another milestone in the development of the DHSC - MILMED COE
On 11 March 2013, after two long years of work, EpiNATO-2 was officially implemented by all medical facilities throughout KFOR. The first weekly reports were received at HQ KFOR on 11 March 2013 and will be forwarded for analysis to the Deployment Health Surveillance Capability (DHSC) Branch of the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) holding true to the motto "HEALTH SURVEILLANCE TO PROTECT OUR SOLDIERS".
The NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) organized the Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course for the 4th time from 18 to 22 March 2013 in Budapest.
Page 3 of 27«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)