Deployed course in Hamburg: NATO Emergency Medical Pre-deployment Team Training
On 16-20 January 2012, the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) - in close cooperation with the German Armed Forces Military Hospital Hamburg (Bundeswehrkrankenhaus Hamburg, DEU) - organized the first deployed course pilot outside NATO MILMED COE’s home base in Budapest, Hungary. The venue of this pilot course was in Hamburg, Germany.
New Italian colleague at MILMED COE
MILMED COE welcomed a new colleague from Italy, MAJ Carlo de Astis. He joined the Interoperability Branch of the Centre where he fills the position ’Interoperability Policy’.
The NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) welcomed the Publisher of the Medical Corps International Forum (MCIF) Journal, Ms. Heike Lange, and its Editor-in-Chief, Rear Admiral uh (ret.) MC Dr. Christoph Büttner on 6 December 2011 in Budapest.
Page 17 of 27«StartPrev11121314151617181920NextEnd»
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)