Visit of the Defence Attaché of Sweden
Lt Col Per Alriksson, Defence Attaché of the the Embassy of Sweden - Defence Office to Hungary, Bulgaria and Croatia, visited the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) on 12 March 2012.
Talks with the US AFHSC
Captain Kevin L. Russell, director of the American Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC), accompanied by Maj. Chris Perdue, visited the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) on 7 March 2012. Representatives from the UK, Belgium and Poland were also present.
The 1st COMEDS Military Surgeon Ad Hoc Expert Team Meeting
The 1st founding meeting of the COMEDS Military Surgeon Ad Hoc Expert Team (MSET) took place on 1-2 March 2012 in Budapest, organized by the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE). The meeting was led by its chairman, Col. Dr. Teun van Egmond (NLD).
Page 14 of 27«StartPrev11121314151617181920NextEnd»
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)