Visit of a German group of psychiatrists
A German board of consultants composed of psychiatrists of the Bundeswehr received a briefing on the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) on 8 May 2012. The meeting was exceptionally held outside the premises of the Centre, at the Art’Otel Budapest.
Visit of ICAF students – already a “tradition”
A group of students from the American Industrial College of the Armed Forces (ICAF) visited – already as a tradition after their trips in the last two years – the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) on 3 May 2012. The aim of the visit – organised in cooperation with the Embassy of the United States in Budapest – was to provide the students with a briefing on the basic principles and objectives of Centres of Excellence working for NATO, with particular stress on MILMED COE.
Valuable donations by Siemens and Storz
“Your donation does not only mean great support to the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE), but it is a valuable contribution to military medicine as well” – highlighted Col. Dr. István Kopcsó, Director of MILMED COE, during the handover ceremony of the medical equipment donated by Siemens and Karl Storz Endoscope companies to the Centre on 28 March 2012.
Page 12 of 27«StartPrev11121314151617181920NextEnd»
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)