"Could you show me your job description?"
Such questions are often asked by students during the live exercise of the NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course organized for the 7th time by the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) from 18 to 22 February 2013 in Budapest.
MILMED COE outreach
Pupils and high school students from three different schools in Kisvárda, Hungary, were briefed on the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) and on the Alliance in general by one of MILMED COE’s staff members, 1LT Máté Tóth on 25 January 2013.
ePRIME funds available!
Students from NATO partner nations and partners across the globe can henceforth apply for MILMED COE courses and get reimbursed up to 100% of their costs via the NATO ePRIME system.
Page 5 of 27«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)