MILMED COE in the Hungarian news
There are many publications on Hungarian on-line news portals about the MILMED COE (in Hungarian language)
Lesson Learned Team Deployment to ISAF
The very first deployment of NATO MILMED COE to operational theatre was executed by members of Lessons Learned Branch in the second week of May. The main goals were to pilot organisational aspects of MILMED COE deployments into theatre, to obtain situational awareness and collect information focusing on COE’s Program of Work 2011.
Visit of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Hungary
Dr. Csaba Hende Minister of Defence of the Republic of Hungary visited the NATO MILMED COE in 29. November 2010. The visit objective was to give some general introduction about COEs and in particular the MILMED COE professional and supporting branches and elements, as well the bilateral German-Hungarian medical relations support.
Advisory board of the Bundeswehr military surgeons: 22nd Sept10
The advisory board of the Bundeswehr military surgeons visited the MILMED COE on the 22nd September. The visit objective was to familiarize the clinicians with the current and planned activities of the MILMED COE and to identify fields of common engagement.
Courses & Trainings
- Deployment Health Surveillance Course – Level 1
- Military Medical Support in Humanitarian Arena (MMSHA) Course
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)