National Military Representatives visit MILMED COE
23 National Military Representatives (NMR) from ALB, BEL, BGR, CAN, CZE, HRV, DNK, EST, FRA, DEU, GRC, HUN, ITA, LVA, LTU, NOR, POL, PRT, ROU, SVK, ESP, TUR, GBR visited the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) on 15 May 2012.
Their visit to MILMED COE was organized within the framework of a larger scale trip to Hungary between 14 and 19 May. The objective was to obtain a comprehensive picture of Hungarian capabilities and the country’s contribution to NATO. The illustrious group of high-ranking visitors received a briefing on the structure, functioning and current activities of the Centre, presented by Col. Dr. István Kopcsó, director of MILMED COE and by the Branch Chiefs.
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)