7th Steering Committee Meeting
The 7th Steering Committee (SC) Meeting of the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) took place on 14-15 May 2012 in Budapest, Hungary.
The seven Sponsoring Nations (SN) – HUN, CZE, DEU, FRA, ITA, NLD and ROU – approved the Program of Work (POW) 2013 and noted the budget proposal for the year 2013. Representatives from The United States of America (USA) and the United Kingdom attended the meeting as observers since both nations declared to join the Centre soon.
The Steering Committee is the main decision-making body of MILMED COE. It is composed of representatives from each member nation of the Centre. The meeting is held twice a year (spring and autumn) in order to vote on the POW and budget of MILMED COE.
- 30th Medical Brigade New Year Reception
- Bundeswehr Surgeon General visit
- Awards and Appreciation Ceremony
- International Military Staff visit
- Course calendar 2016/2017 now available!
- Visit of USAREUR 30th Medical Brigade
- Cooperation with NATO JALLC
- High-level NATO appreciation to MILMED COE
- Ukrainian visit to MILMED COE
- NATO Secretary General condemns terrorist attacks in Paris