7th Steering Committee Meeting
The 7th Steering Committee (SC) Meeting of the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) took place on 14-15 May 2012 in Budapest, Hungary.
The seven Sponsoring Nations (SN) – HUN, CZE, DEU, FRA, ITA, NLD and ROU – approved the Program of Work (POW) 2013 and noted the budget proposal for the year 2013. Representatives from The United States of America (USA) and the United Kingdom attended the meeting as observers since both nations declared to join the Centre soon.
The Steering Committee is the main decision-making body of MILMED COE. It is composed of representatives from each member nation of the Centre. The meeting is held twice a year (spring and autumn) in order to vote on the POW and budget of MILMED COE.
- FHP NATO Conference 2014 presentations and CME credits available!
- Cooperation with NATO JALLC
- Visit of USAREUR 30th Medical Brigade
- Ukrainian visit to MILMED COE
- One week - two Incident Management Courses
- French Deputy Surgeon General visit
- Dedicated running team
- Successful Ethics Workshop in Munich
- Vigorous Warrior 2015, the only NATO medical exercise scheduled for 2015
- US Defence Attaché visit