7th Steering Committee Meeting
The 7th Steering Committee (SC) Meeting of the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) took place on 14-15 May 2012 in Budapest, Hungary.
The seven Sponsoring Nations (SN) – HUN, CZE, DEU, FRA, ITA, NLD and ROU – approved the Program of Work (POW) 2013 and noted the budget proposal for the year 2013. Representatives from The United States of America (USA) and the United Kingdom attended the meeting as observers since both nations declared to join the Centre soon.
The Steering Committee is the main decision-making body of MILMED COE. It is composed of representatives from each member nation of the Centre. The meeting is held twice a year (spring and autumn) in order to vote on the POW and budget of MILMED COE.
Courses & Trainings
- Military Psychosocial Incident Management Course (MILMED COE M4-015)
- Medical Management of Infectious Diseases during Missions (Tropical Medicine) Course
- Deployment Health Surveillance Course – Level 1
- Military Medical Support in Humanitarian Arena (MMSHA) Course
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- First Responder Trainers Symposium
- NATO Emergency Medical Multinational Team (EMMT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)