Visit of the Defence Attaché of Sweden
Lt Col Per Alriksson, Defence Attaché of the the Embassy of Sweden - Defence Office to Hungary, Bulgaria and Croatia, visited the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) on 12 March 2012.
Lt Col Alriksson received a comprehensive briefing on the structure, functioning and current activities of the Centre. The Defence Attaché promised to inform the appropriate authority in order to seek potential fields of cooperation between Sweden and MILMED COE.
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)