Ohio National Guard visit
The Adjutant General (commander) of the Ohio National Guard, Major General Deborah A. Ashenhurst, paid an official visit to the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine on 2 May 2013.
Outreach - School visit
Within the framework of outreach activities, staff from the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) visited the Than Károly Ökoiskola (=”green school”) secondary school on 25 April 2013 in Budapest.
9th SC meeting
The 9th Steering Committee (SC) meeting of the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) took place on 22-24 April 2013 in Budapest.
Page 1 of 27«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)