MILMED COE supports all medical evaluations in sponsoring nations conducted by certified medical evaluators with admin support and IT equipment. Members of the Training Branch will actively support the organization and preparation of all medical evaluations conducted by sponsoring nations. When time permits members of the Training Branch will actively support, guide or lead a national or multinational medical evaluation. All other evaluations can be supported based on an agreement between MILMED COE and the requesting nation(s).
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)