According to the approved Programme of Work NATO MILMED COE is developing a Distance Learning Portal to provide e-learning possibilities in the field of military medicine.
The available online courses will be the following:
a. NATO Medical Treatment Facility Evaluation Preparation (ADL-COE-M4-010)
b. NATO Medical Evaluator Refresher Course (ADL-COE-M4-11)
c. Medical Standardization Course (ADL-COE-M4-004)
The portal is under development. Please visit our webpage regularly for more information.
Courses & Trainings
- Deployment Health Surveillance Course – Level 1
- Military Medical Support in Humanitarian Arena (MMSHA) Course
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)