NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
To recognize and mitigate shortfalls arising from communicational, procedural and cultural differences in pre-clinical multinational medical cooperation. To gain practical tools and tips to handle cultural differences and to learn from national best practices.
Upon completion of the course the student should: LO 1 Identify cultural and traditional differences LO 2 Qualify differences in medical capabilities, skills and its consequences LO 3 Gain skills to effectively resolve issues characteristic for multinational cooperation in the pre-clinical phase.
Medically educated and trained personnel employed in pre-clinical care assigned for deployment in a Multinational Medical Treatment Facility.
MILMED COE courses are also available via the NATO ePRIME system; students from NATO partner nations can get reimbursed up to 100%.
Download EMPT Course schedule
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)