NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)
To provide knowledge and exercise skills required to effectively work in a Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) and to enable participants to achieve situational awareness in a multinational operational environment.
Upon completion of the course the student should:
LO 1 understand the NATO medical support system in multinational operations
LO 2 understand functions, responsibilities and tasks of the PECC in a NATO multinational operational environment
LO 3 how, where and when to collect and manage required information to achieve situational awareness to support the PECC functionality
All personnel required to have knowledge of PECC tasks and function in a national/multinational operational environment including all personnel planned to be deployed as a member of a PECC or medical staff in a NATO/EU/UN or other mission (i.e. ISAF/KFOR/NRF/EUBG etc.)
MILMED COE courses are also available via the NATO ePRIME system; students from NATO partner nations can get reimbursed up to 100%.
Download PECC Course schedule
Courses & Trainings
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)