Framework for non-hosted events provided by MILMED COE
The NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) is a recognized and well-functioning conference “destination” not only for hosted MILMED COE events, but it is becoming more and more popular for non-hosted meetings and conferences as well. The Centre can provide you with assistance in organizing your conference with the following assets:
• Conference rooms free of charge (subject to availability): 1 small conference room up to 20 participants, 1 big conference room above 20 participants, 2 syndicate rooms (8 participants each).
• Equipment and conference material upon request and on rental / charge basis (to be specified on case by case basis): active board in the small conference room and in one of the syndicate rooms, IT/sound system support, office supply (folders, name tents, badges, etc.), photographs, etc.
• Accommodation: MILMED COE has an arrangement with Art’Otel (special rates possible). If you wish to stay in Art’Otel, we can help you book your room.
• Transportation: if you need a transfer from the airport to the hotel or from the hotel to the MILMED COE for instance, we recommend Taxi 2000 in order to get a discount via our booking.
• Catering: upon request we can provide snacks and beverages during the event or organize a lunch, a dinner, a social event either in the buffet of our building or via a catering company, or in a restaurant
• Assistance in any further needs upon request
• Please note that in case of non MILMED COE hosted events the costs of any service must be worn by the organizer itself. MILMED COE only provides the framework and assistance in organizing your event.
Point of contact: CPT Adrien PANDÚR, Partnership&Cooperation Staff Officer
Courses & Trainings
- Deployment Health Surveillance Course – Level 1
- Military Medical Support in Humanitarian Arena (MMSHA) Course
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)