MILMED COE impressions
NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE)
Our soldiers work in alliance. They operate together with their comrades from different nations in NATO’s missions. They fight and might get wounded. Then the first dressing might be applied by a soldier from another nation. Just as our fighting troops, military medical professionals work together in the field and at home. They provide the highest quality of care within and between multinational medical units. This is where the NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) comes into play. Nations come from different backgrounds and with different traditions and procedures. We assist standardization, design courses and trainings for medical professionals and also, we support health surveillance and identify best practices and lessons. We provide tools that enable allies to achieve the high expectations towards military medicine in multinational theaters.
ePRIME funds available!
Students from NATO partner nations and partners across the globe can henceforth apply for MILMED COE courses and get reimbursed up to 100% of their costs via the NATO ePRIME system.
Courses & Trainings
- Deployment Health Surveillance Course – Level 1
- Military Medical Support in Humanitarian Arena (MMSHA) Course
- Emergency Management of Battlefield Injuries (EMBI) Course (COE-MED-M4-001)
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) Course (COE-MED-M4-002)
- NATO Medical Evaluation (MEDEVAL) Course (COE-MED-M4-003)
- NATO First Responder Trainer (FRT) Training (COE-MED-M4-005)
- NATO Emergency Medical Pre-Deployment Team (EMPT) Training (COE-MED-M4-006)
- NATO Patient Evacuation Coordination Cell (PECC) Course (COE-MED-M4-008)